Friday, February 20, 2009

Sylvester's Tomb Raider Adventure

It has been a very rough week learning to play my game. I get frustrated when I can't remember how to make her move or jump a certain way. It is also very irritating trying to remember which direction the secret items are hidden in because you need them to advance through certain phases of the game. But I think the turning point for me is when the screen froze up and i could not continue with the game. I believe I experienced a total meltdown emotionally. Mostly anger though. It seems as if the disk I have is scratched beyond use. It will only play up to a certain point in the first level. So I have been to several stores looking for the original version of Tomb Raider for PS2, but no one has it. I have no other choice but to buy this other updated version of Tomb Raider that I have never played before. Maybe this will be a good thing.
I will start over fresh. I was hoping to find the game that I had but it seems that it is to ancient for any store to carry. I even looked on eBay and seen one but it would take to long to ship. So I will just buy the one I seen in a store locally and see if there are any directions either at an official website or find some codes that will give me the things I enjoyed on my game. I love Laura Croft. I believe the way they drew the character and the things she can do in the game are really appealing. I hope as I share the details of the new updated Tomb Raider everyone who reads the blog will come to enjoy it as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. My game is Grand Slam Tennis. In order to hit the ball, I need to move my fingers quickly to the right position and then hit the ball at the same time. It was not easy at the beginning. Now I can sometimes hit back the ball successfully.
    Also thank you for calling me discussing the class work. I don't know what work exactly we need to complete on Second Life either. If you have further infomation, please let me know too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree that there is lots of appeal to Tomb Raider and to Lara Croft, beyond the teenage boy factor. I think maybe the multilayered nature of the game has much to do with it -- the sophistication of the story and the way it plays out. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete