Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tomb raider Anniversary edition

There is no getting around this game. I can't find a free website to help unlock any cheat items. I would only like to be able to have unlimited ammunition and other weapons. All the websites that I checked indicate that you must finish the game and that the second time around there will be some cheat items unlocked. This game is not like the first Tomb raider game that I had. Although I have to admit the graphics and the moves are better. The weapons have been upgraded. This game must be set to a difficulty level to even unlock the cheats. So it really has been a challenge for me to try and get through a level. There are 14 levels and I am at level 4. Since My district that I substitute in is on break this week, I should be able to devote a little more time to the game. I will definitely pick up the pace. I love this treasure hunt/adventure that I am on though. It is similar to second life in that aspect. The exploring of new area's of the game and how to navigate through it has that appeal for me. The Croft manor was just a warm up. I'm really in the mix of the game now. The giant animals that attack are really something. Giving them their due with the weapons i have to select from does it for me.-

No comments:

Post a Comment