Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tomb Raider continued

This week in Tomb Raider I discovered an easier way to play the game. I brought the difficulty level down to medium after looosing all of my lifes in the first five chapters. I also discoved that I could get instructional directions on how to proceed during the game right on screen after every move by the settings menu. I haad not seen that particular setting before and when I started over from chapter one the directions began appearing on the screen. The moves did not become any easier, but at least i had the correct directions as well as objectives to follow. The tutorial guides you through the game. It is quite silent until the action and the shooting of various animals begin. The jumping and running and shimmying across ledges became a little easier. The use of the grapple which she throws is tricky at times but now there appears a directional targeting its use is necessary. I guess setting the difficulty down a noche triggers the held embedded in the game. I am now at level six. It is now time to navigate through even more unfamiliar terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment